Are you looking for ways to improve your animal communication skills? Do you ever feel you have to keep your animal communication, intuitive, mediumship or spiritual gifts to yourself? Are you worried about what others may think of you if you shared this secret?
There are so many folks that feel just like you. In fact . . . I would like to share with you, in the beginning, I took many years to feel comfortable with my abilities to talk with animals, see and feel energy fields, hear spirit guides and intuitively coach people with finding their Spirit Teams.
Here are 10-Tips to Improve Your Animal Communication Skills
- Trust yourself that what you are hearing, seeing, and feeling is who you are.
- Believe in your abilities and use them as tools for building your strength, confidence, and growth. Love yourself.
- Celebrate that you know of your innate gifts and understand they are not weird, strange or whoo-whoo. By doing so, you proclaim that your innate gifts are real and valuable.
- Find a group of people that share and openly talk about these things so you can feel the support, love, and power of a group of like-minded folks. Magic can happen! I have something cooking if you are interested!!!
- Don’t feel afraid to use your abilities to help you decide in life. Your intuition is right. The more you use it, the more it doesn’t seem weird.
- Seek compassion in yourself and use your abilities to heal yourself of the past.
- Practice your intuitive skills every day, get to know what energies you are drawn to.
- Know in today’s society we will not get burned at the stake! The worse that can happen is that someone might look at us funny, laugh or tell us we are crazy. Yet, they can’t hurt us!
- Understand that intuition, feeling energy or whatever gift you may have is normal or natural… just like walking, sleeping, talking or eating. Society will eventually catch up to us.
- Begin to tell people you love and trust. They might surprise you! The people you least expect may say “I know exactly what you are saying… I have those experiences myself!”
The good news
Once you follow these 10-steps, you will improve your animal communication skills. You will draw new and exciting people, events and energy that reflect the real you. The gunky stuff will get less and less and you will get to live your full brilliance. The animals want to share their messages with you!